We are fully qualified time-served electricians who have been trading in the electrical sector since 1987 and we believe that solar Photovoltaics complement and enhance our existing energy saving systems.
We are members of NICEIC and the RECC code, are MCS accredited since 2011, and are members of the Trustmark and Derbyshire County Councils’ Trusted Trader schemes.
By using a NICEIC registered contractor for your solar PV installation you will have the added benefit of the ‘Platinum Promise’ scheme, see https://www.niceic.com/find-a-contractor/platinum-promise
We are not just salesmen jumping on the bandwagon of solar power, we have no salesmen knocking on your door or making nuisance calls, and we do not use any high-pressure sales tactics.
- We have been installing our solar PV panel systems since 2011 and have fitted over 1,600 systems.
- We will check whether your solar panel installation requires planning permission (not usually necessary) or arrange for a Certificate of Permitted Development or Use
- We will arrange for structural calculations to be done, if necessary
- We will reinforce the roof trusses, if necessary, to support the weight of the solar panels
- We will ensure that any volt-drop is minimised to ensure that maximum efficiency is achieved by your new solar power system
- We will issue all AC/DC certification and warranties for your new solar power system
- We will register your new solar power system with the MCS and Building Control
- All our Solar systems are designed to suit YOUR needs and property limitations, not just a one-size-fits-all kit, and we can offer advice on other complimentary energy saving systems for your home.
- We can offer advice on your EPC